Sunday, March 17, 2013

17 Months Old!

Ava Drew, you are 17 months old! You are SO close to being a year and a half old! I can't believe it!

I am not sure what your stats are this month but I am guessing you are around 30 inches tall and around 19 pounds.

You wear size 12 month clothes and a size 4 diaper and 3 shoe.

You sleep from 8pm-around 8/8:30am . You take one nap a day and you will only sleep for about 2 hours. I can't seem to get you to sleep longer.

Some of my favorite words that you say are baby (bee-bee), Jesus (Jeesuh), Bible (Bye Boo), Yellow, milk (meel), Char (chaw), snow (no), please (tees).

You have become really well at understanding what me and your daddy are saying. If I tell you to go look for something, you will do it and bring that item to me. If I tell you to go to the bathroom and get something, you will do it. You are SO smart and you impress me everyday.

When we ask you how old you are, you say "two". ;) You refuse to say "one".

You still love your baby dolls and you usually always have one in your hand.

We love you so much Ava Drew!!

No comments: