Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I am way late on writing about our Thanksgiving but better late than never, right?

Since we weren't able to go home for Thanksgiving, we celebrated with our friends here in Germany. I can't believe that this is our last year to celebrate the holidays in Germany! It makes me SO sad! I am really going to miss it here. 

We went to the McMinimy's house for the day and everyone brought a few dishes. We ate a lot, talked, played some games, and had a blast! I'm going to miss our friends! 




All the girls with their babies!



This is Charleston! We thought it would be fun to put Ava's bow on him. Is he not the cutest?


Me and my girl. A little blurry but its the only one I've got! 

1 comment:

Krista Todd said...

Love this!!! Sorry you're going to miss Germany, but we will be so happy when you're back :))

PS your hair is getting so long already!