Saturday, December 31, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Wedding tips, vendors, etc...

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today for SUYL: Wedding stuff!

I got married almost 2 years ago and had the most perfect wedding. I was obsessed with planning my wedding. I loved every minute of it, although, it was very stressful. I was engaged for 6 months so I got on the ball with planning for my dream wedding!

I had the BEST photographers from Fairy Tale Photography in the Dallas, TX area!! I HIGHLY recommend them! The photographer that did my wedding is Lauren Ashley. I also had the BEST cinematographers from Media Blend Studios.  Click HERE to view the trailer from my wedding. Here are some pictures from my wedding...


















If anyone is planning on getting married in the North Texas area any time soon, let me know and I have PLENTY more recommendations!!! 

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

How cute are you!! I am loving your wedding dress and beautiful wedding. Have a great NYE! ~andrea @ life in dawleywood

Christine said...

I love your wedding dress, it's so unique! And the pictures are fantastic!